Looking to land your first job in the exciting
world of hospitality? Our Hospitality Services Course NVQ can help you do
just that! Learn the skills you need to impress employers and stand out
from the crowd. Join us and discover a career path that’s as fun and dynamic as you are!
Front Office, Accommodation Service, Food and Beverage.
City & Guilds Level 2 NVQ in Hospitality Services; RSPH Level 2 Health & Safety Certificate; RSPH Level 2 Food Safety Certificate; WSET Wines Level 1 Certificate.
ABOUT THE COURSE
This Hospitality Services Course NVQ is a craft diploma. It provides the knowledge and skills to set you on the progression route to hospitality services related degrees such as Travel and Tourism, Event Planning or Hospitality Management. Or it can lead you to employment opportunities.
Your training will include:
Customer service skills
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Give accommodation & reception service
- Work effectively as part of a hospitality team
- Serve alcoholic and soft drinks
- Serve food at the table
- Maintain food safety when storing, holding and serving food.
Basic cooking skills
- Prepare, finish and present canapés and cocktail products.
- Make and serve a range of hot and cold drinks.
- Finish simple salad and fruit dishes.
- Prepare hot and cold sandwiches.
Hey, ambitious ladies aged 18-24!
Are you eager to take on more responsibility at work, and carve out a successful career in the exciting hospitality sector?
Whether you dream of becoming a chef, kitchen assistant, room attendant, waitress, or hotel receptionist, our introductory Certificate in Hospitality is tailored to suit your interests and goals.
With our Hospitality Services Course NVQ, you can acquire the skills you need to make your mark in the industry. So why wait? Join us today and start building your bright future!
- You are an UK student or you have a British passport.
- You have GCSE English and Maths at least 4+ grade. However, each application will be considered on individual merit.
- You have completed a two day try out at Lakefield.
- You had a successful interview.
- You have two references.
National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) are a qualification in competency style.
This means that assessment will be by practical skills testing, observation and theory-based exams.
The total cost of the course is £2050.
You will be required to purchase chefs whites, knife set, and textbooks before the start of the course. Details will be sent out once you have been offered the place.